Monday, April 25, 2011

What Colour Should You Wear on a Date?!?





These are a few date tips from Tracey Cox's Pocket Superdate guide. 

The colour you wear on a date speaks its own language to the person you're with.


  • Black: I'm fashionable, stylish, and creative.
  • Red: I'm happy to be the centre of attention and unafraid of showing my emotions.
  • Hot pink: I want to stand out from the crowd.
  • Baby pink: Treat me gently.
  • Dark Blue: I mean business.
  • Light or mid-blue: I'm calm and focused.
  • Beige: I'm a little unsure of myself.
  • White: Notice me, not my clothes.
  • All white on men: I'm over 50 and to be avoided. LOL


The best part is, express yourself with whatever you feel like. There are no rules when it comes to fashion nor dating--it's all about having FUN! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment