These are a few date tips from Tracey Cox's Pocket Superdate guide.
The colour you wear on a date speaks its own language to the person you're with.
- Black: I'm fashionable, stylish, and creative.
- Red: I'm happy to be the centre of attention and unafraid of showing my emotions.
- Hot pink: I want to stand out from the crowd.
- Baby pink: Treat me gently.
- Dark Blue: I mean business.
- Light or mid-blue: I'm calm and focused.
- Beige: I'm a little unsure of myself.
- White: Notice me, not my clothes.
- All white on men: I'm over 50 and to be avoided. LOL
The best part is, express yourself with whatever you feel like. There are no rules when it comes to fashion nor dating--it's all about having FUN! :)